Tuesday, July 05, 2011

7 Things He'll Never Tell You- Book Review

A couple of weeks ago, I read the book "7 Things He'll Never Tell You... but you need to know" by Dr. Kevin Leman. I really enjoyed this book. I highly recommend it to anyone who is in a relationship, married, or who wants to be married some day.

What really amazed me about this book was that after I started reading it, I "heard" Tim say all kinds of things (both verbally and non-verbally) that I had never realized before. I started seeing what was really important to him, and also what isn't so important.

Unfortunately, the copy that I read was a library book. If it had been my book, I could have done some serious damage highlighting things I want to remember! Knowing what my husband wants and needs is only part of my job as his wife. The other part is giving it to him (and like the book says "it isn't what you think").

2 comments:

LV said...

This sounds like a great book. I definitely need to check it out.

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

RubyJunes said...

Yep, sounds like an interesting read. Have you read (and applied) The 5 Love Languages?