Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Freebies

It's been awhile since I've posted some freebies. I just don't get as many free things as I used to. This week was pretty good, so I thought I would share.The toothpaste was free after ECB's at CVS. I was so thankful to get this as I am on my last tube of free toothpaste. It's been years since I have had to pay for any! I also got the candy corn at CVS. When I went in and scanned my card, it printed a coupon for .99 of candy corn and it was .99. The spaghettios were from Meijer and were free after a coupon printed online.
My mom scored a deal on the Kashi cereal- 1.12 a box. Tim's parent's gave us 3 boxes of cereal (2 have been eaten) and their leftover camping food. Bratwurst, hot dogs, buns, pb cookies, marshmallows and teddy grahams.

I'm thankful for all freebies, whether they come from the store or from family and friends. They all help the grocery budget!


No comments: