Friday, January 09, 2009

Friday Deals and Steals

I won't link to each of the individual deals, most of them can be found on Money Saving Mom.
Dinner at Fazzoli's 1.49. That is only half of the meal in the picture, I ate half and brought half home.Ben and Jerry's...free.

Playmobil pirate advent calendar (oh yes)....11.88 at Target.


Colgate toothpaste...free.
Cottonelle....free.


Clearanced coffee creamer... 15 cents each. I can't remember where I read it, but it said you could use this as a substitute for milk in your french toast. I may try substituting it for some of the milk in pancakes. Does anyone else have any other ideas? I've thought about muffins...
Buddies soap and a EAS Myoplex bar....free.
Arm and Hammer Essentials.....1.00. Gift box 30 cents.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

wow now some of that stuff is stuff i would use! good deals!

SamandSawyersMom said...

i bought the same box at target

Char said...

good stuff!
I saw the Playmobil thing at our Target but I didn't buy it, believe it or not! I didn't think my boys would like it as well as their Lego one.
The Ben and Jerry's is the best thing on here! :-) I am going to have to go get me some Ben and Jerry's now!!

Kelly said...

That's awesome! I love when I find great deals that I didn't know existed until I was actually shopping!

Dear Abbi said...

Great job! I'm only *slightly* bitter about the Ben & Jerry's. My computer gave me fits and ultimately did not print those coupons! Boo-hoo! I'm sorry to say it ruined my Monday. :( Oh well, at least I don't have to battle the will power with my good friends Ben & Jerry.

Thanks for your comment on my blog! You are welcome back anytime!