Friday, June 13, 2008

Random Stuff

I really can't stand my job right now. My new boss and new company are really something else. Most of us come to work sick to our stomachs and all of us want to leave. Please pray for me. I am really struggling with this right now. I woke up at 3:30 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. I finally laid down again shortly after 5, with a little boy who wanted to talk.

My decluttering never got very far after my last post the other day. I did get rid of 3 hot wheels type car holders (the cars don't ever go in there, so I don't really see a reason to keep them).

So far today I've taken the boys outside to play, planted a flower, and took the trash and garbage out. I also mixed up a solution of apple cider vinegar and dish soap that I hope will catch all the gnats in my kitchen. That's what happens when you don't take your garbage out for several days.

That's about all that's new here. Maybe I'll have something exciting to post later.

4 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh i have SO been there with the job thing. I hate that feeling.

I think you should stay home full time and watch 2-3 extra kids. That would be 300-375 a week for 5 days. You would be there with your kids every second. You could always "get away" on the weekends. Something to think about. It might be God's plan too....ask Him to find out.

You won't end up having to pay taxes on the money either (tons of write offs) so consider that when figuring it up.

Good luck. I will pray for you. Oh i hate that feeling!!

Crystal said...

I have had that feeling at jobs before, and when I felt that like, it usually meant it was time for a change. It's true, God may have another plan for you, daycare might be an option for you. I will keep you in my prayers.....thanks for the birthday wish! Take Care!

Cheryl said...

I'm sorry you hate your job, hopefully things will start to look up soon!!

kellerie said...

i fully understand the "crazy boss" situation, as i have one, but here's what i try to do - look at the situation from the other side. what could be making him/her act this way? what worries are there behind the scenes that they are taking out on you?
it doesn't make the situation better, but sometimes it becomes more bearable.