Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Katherine's Shower

Here are some pics from the tea party bridal shower that my mom and I hosted for Katherine a week or so ago. Aunt Pat's chicken salad, strawberry, carrots and celery, and a scone. There was lemon curd and Devonshire cream for the scones.
Little tea sandwiches with chive flowers on top. They are edible.
Remember this? It made a nice addition to out tea table.
My mom's "perfect pairs" dessert plate. Just like Sean and Katherine are the perfect pair, they are both different from each other- as are these desserts.

3 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

very nice

Cheryl said...

wow that is very fancy! I bet she loved it. I could eat the whole plate of desserts right now!!

Your mint dish was PERFECT!!

Unknown said...

That looks really nice. In case anyone else did not know all herbs have flowers at some stage and all can be eaten, they tend to have a less potent flavor then the leaves or whatever part you usually use.