Monday, November 05, 2007

Ethanisms

Today when we were waiting for the Dr. to call back, I told the boys that Isaiah might have to go to the Dr. and if he did grandma would be staying with them. Tyler started throwing a fit because he wanted to come with me. I said, "I don't know what's going to happen, we have to call the Dr. and see what she says". Ethan said "The Dr. will say no more Isaiah's jumping on the bed".

Then later when Ethan got sick, he was telling me that his stomach was "hitting" him and that "My stomach needs to say sorry for hitting people".

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh that is so cute!!! They say the cutest things!! Even when he is sick, he's witty.

Anonymous said...

Children can say the cutest things.

Abbi said...

What our kids will say sure makes a mother's job rewarding!