Monday, September 24, 2007

WINK Answers

If I were to have my wedding today, what would I do differently -Victoria

I'm not sure I'd do much differently. I'd still have Kathy come over and make me french toast for breakfast in bed. I'd still go to the Melon Festival and eat onion rings, cheese stick, melon ice cream and pop in the morning. I'd still take melon ice cream back to the minister in her hotel room. I'd even still rush to Walmart an hour or two before the wedding to buy white underwear. I'd still visit with my friends while people were saying "shouldn't you be getting ready or something?". I'd still let the singers pick the songs and my mom pick the food. I'd still have the same ministers and the same service. I'd definitely marry the same guy. You already know that I would probably change a couple of the girls in my wedding party. I'd still have all you could drink fountain pop at the reception. The only thing that I can think of that I might change would be the cake part. I would have smashed the cake in Tim's face. That's my personality and I didn't do it because my mom didn't want me to. (Probably the only time I have ever listened to her- ha ha).

What is my fondest childhood memory?- Crystal

I have thousands of them. I could never pick one. I pretty much had the perfect childhood. My parents were always there for everything we did. We never took any huge vacations, but they were always fun. I can't think of anything that I wanted (other than a pool) that I didn't have. Maybe I didn't want much. I think maybe I'll start a new "Memory Monday" and share some of my favorite memories.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?- Crystal

Physically, it would be my weight. I'm tired of struggling with it. Otherwise, I'd change my tendencies to procrastinate.

Suppose you could have the perfect day ever. Describe your day, what you'd do, who'd be there and why. Use plenty of details and descriptions in your answer and make sure you cover every minute of the day. -Charity

I don't believe in a perfect day. Ha ha. A fun day for me would be to get up when I woke up (not when someone else woke me up), but still be up around 5:00 am and be perfectly rested. Wake up to a clean house. Do devotions while drinking a cup of chai tea and eating a cream stick donut (or three). I'd go to the beach and take a nap while listening to the waves and the sea gulls. Then I'd go out for lunch and have the sampler platter (mozzarella sticks, french fries, onion rings, and chicken fingers). Then I would go thrift store shopping. Then I'd go out for ice cream, probably a hot fudge brownie sundae. Then I would go to a bookstore and wander around and pick up a few books on Simple Living, Amish Fiction, Homemaking, and some home school supplies. Then I would go back to the beach to read some Amish fiction. Then maybe a drive through Amish country and stop at a bulk food store for some goodies. Out to eat for some more junk food, or go home to cook a fun meal and then have someone else clean up the mess. Watch a sappy love story movie and then fall into bed around 1-2 am. This would be my totally selfish "me" day. I could have lots of other fun days that involved my husband and kids. I'm sure I'm forgetting some other things I would do!


3 comments:

Crystal said...

I love your memory Monday idea! that will be fun to read! Your perfect day sounds just perfect! ha

SamandSawyersMom said...

Aww that was a nice post except the part that your beloved friend was left out of your wedding because she is grossly overweight and when she gave you the oppurtunity to say that you would put her in it today you still said oyu wouldn't.. CRUP.

The perfect day sounds perfect for you.

Very good on all your posts lately. Glad to see you have your priorities straight!!

kellerie said...

that sounds like a great day - except you forgot to say that you would of course want to spend it hanging out with kellie, amanda, and victoria!

girls' night?