Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Stuffed Chicken Rolls


Stuffed Chicken Rolls

1 pkg. (6oz) Stove Top stuffing mix for chicken
2 eggs lightly beaten
6 small boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 pounds), pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
1/2 c. milk
1 tsp. paprika

1. Combine stuffing mix and 1 cup of water. Let stand 5 min. Stir in eggs. Spread mixture over chicken to within 1/2 inch of edges. Roll chicken from short end to enclose stuffing mixture.
2. Place chicken rolls, seam down, in 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Mix soup and milk; pour over chicken. Sprinkle with paprika.
3. Bake at 400 for 30 min. Makes 6 servings.

I thought this was pretty good. I will probably make it again. Tim only gave it a 6 out of 10, but said with more gravy stuff it would go up several points. I think I will add more milk next time, or put 2 cans of soup/milk in. I used Aldi chicken stuffing mix.

2 comments:

Char said...

That looks so yummy! I like food like that though. Mom's made something like this before. Did you get the recipe from her or where?

Lura said...

No, I had cut it out of a magazine. I think it was the Kraft foods magazine.