Monday, November 06, 2006

My Position


Since tomorrow is election day, I thought I would post the lyrics to a song I've really come to like. The song is called "Kneeling" and it's done by Ceili Rain.

You ask me what I think of the war
You ask me what I think it was for
You ask me what I think of our policies
My position- my only position is

Chorus: Kneeling- my position is Kneeling- my position is kneeling

You ask me what I think of the Right
You ask me what I think of what’s Left
You ask me what I think of your certainties
My position- my only position is

Kneeling- my position is Kneeling- my position is kneeling
You say I must stand up- for what I believe
But when I stand up- well I'm down on my knees
I’m kneeling- my position is Kneeling- my position is kneeling

Chorus

No comments: