Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Happy Birthday Tim!

Just wanted to use this post to say "Happy Birthday" to my husband. He's a wonderful husband and father and I don't tell him that often enough.

Tim- Thanks for putting up with me. You deserve so much more. Fortunately God is not done working on me yet! Thank you for going to work at 4:15 each morning to support us. Thanks for all the diapers you change, meals you make, laundry you do, and dishes you wash. I am truly blessed to have such a great husband.

The boys love you too. In fact Isaiah has been saying "daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy....." all morning!

Happy Birthday! We'll celebrate when you get home.

1 comment:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Aww, that was so sweet, I nearly cried.

Thank you also for letting her visit her friend in Cincinnati even though you'd rather have been anywhere but there.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!