Monday, August 21, 2006

I miss my blog!

That pretty much sums it up. I miss my blog. Everything else, I've pretty much gotten along without. I do have some pics I'd love to post on here eventually.

Isaiah is 1 now! He is walking all over and loves to be chased and held upside down. I almost had the lady take pictures of him upside down at Sears. That was the only way he was really happy. She was ready to do it too!

A special HELLO to my friend Sonya whom I neglected to mention in the people I miss section of my last blog entry! XXXXOOOOO I thought she already knew she was the one I missed the most.

Tim and I are going camping this weekend by ourselves! Yeah! It will be nice to get away and spend some time in Amish country. My mom has promised to potty train the boys while we're gone. Ha ha.

1 comment:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Wow, I finally feel loved!!