Monday, March 21, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Recap

The leprechauns turned our milk green again this year (well, except for Ethan's- he chose not to believe so that he could have his milk white)! Irish Soda Bread- This turned out OK. It tasted fine, but wasn't spectacular. I searched for a random soda bread recipe and picked one that was easy.
Last year Tyler found a four leaf clover while he was with my mom. I finally got it framed and I'm really happy with how it turned out. Thought it would be appropriate to share with our St. Patrick's Day things. :)


We also watched the Veggie Tale version of St. Patrick's story and have been reading St. Patrick's Day books from the library. I didn't request them early enough, so we have been reading them after the fact. I still have 4 more to pick up from the library! Oh well.

No comments: