Monday, November 29, 2010

Thirty Things I'm Thankful For

30. Living in the USA. As much as I dislike certain aspects, there is no other place in the world that I would rather live and raise my children. If there is, I haven't found it yet.

29. Puppy breath. No we don't have a puppy. I'm not even sure what made me think of this. I do love puppy breath though and I'm thankful that when God designed puppies, he gave them that certain smell.

28. Grace and mercy extended to me. Now, if I could only grasp the concept of extending it to others....

Thank you for joining me on this journey of thankfulness. I hope it's made you think about some of the things you are thankful for in your life.

2 comments:

Char said...

Double points again, please. thanks

Char said...

Ok, Lura. Get with the program! Everyone else is posting today.... it's your turn!! :)