Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'm down with OCD....yeah you know me!

Anyone get that? Ha ha.

I am still on top of things and it feels wonderful. Why don't I do this all the time? I am becoming addicted to cleaning ( I should say straightening, because nothing is really clean).

I even have the supper napkins and dishcloth washed and put away.

I also got rid of 3 boxes of toys and clothes for garage sale today. I went through the boys drawers and moved stuff to Isaiah's room.

It's so much fun I can hardly stand it.

OK, you can go puke now.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Yes, I got the title!!! I used to love that song!!! I always say "I gotta go pee pee!" ha ha

Oh, I won't puke, I get like that alot! I like to clean and organize!

Cheryl said...

You are funny! Love your title!! I love it once it's done but never really enjoy the cleaning and have never used the word fun!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

sounds like a real bother to me...go eat some pizza and read a book to your kids and eat a hot fudge cake..now that is fun

Jamie said...

Yes I know that song!! I loved it and I was only like in 8th grade when it was popular, and now that I know what the lyrics mean, I can't believe my parents let me listen to it!!!

I do think it's fun when the house is clean and it just takes a little this and that to get it back to cleaned up. The horrible part is when you have like a lazy weekend and it starts to get piled up again, that's what always happens to us!! I hope you're better at it than me!!