Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Grandma Update

My mom called me at work yesterday afternoon and told me that if I wanted to see grandma I needed to come. I got to the hospital around 5 pm and after going to my mom and dad's for supper, stayed until 1:30 am. She is not doing well, but I was encouraged that she asked me about Tim and the boys, so she knew who I was. Of course, she also asked the Dr. if he flew or drove home, so we're not always sure of her mental status. Right now they are debating whether or not to put a feeding tube in. The Dr. had ordered some more tests and they will get those results this morning.

Three of my cousins came home from college last night to see her and my Uncle Scott came home from Illinois and got to the hospital right before I left last night.

We have cried a lot, but we've also laughed. I am so blessed to be in this family. Please keep the whole family in your prayers.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

She's in my prayers....give her a little hug and kiss for me!

SamandSawyersMom said...

I truly feel your pain. I will pray for you right now and continue to pray.

SamandSawyersMom said...

any update today???