Monday, February 19, 2007

Monday thoughts....for now

I've got several post topics floating around in my brain right now, but I don't have the time to give them the attention they need. I have boys calling my name to get out of bed.

"It's just another manic Monday......ooohhh ooohhh".

By the way, I'm living in another one of my fantasies. It's the one where when I clean the house after everyone goes to bed and I believe that I will keep it that way and never let it get out of control again. I expect this fantasy to last another 10 minutes.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I have the same fantasy!

SamandSawyersMom said...

yeah I don't even go there anymore

Cheryl said...

I gave up on that fantasy long ago.

Char said...

Haha! Yep, I always think, now how did my house get messy again! Oh well!