Saturday, February 17, 2007

Last night

We had a nice evening with Amanda's family last night. They came over for dinner to celebrate her husband's birthday. We put all of the leaves in the table as there were 11 of us! 7 kids and 4 adults. We were way outnumbered! We had bacon wrapped fillet, onion shortcake, peas and carrots, bread sticks, and grapes. For dessert we had red cake twinkies. Isaiah ate almost 2 whole fillets of steak himself. I think he was one bite short. That kid can eat!

As Amanda was leaving, I gave her our donations to help them out. I just told her it was from everyone and to open it later. Thanks to everyone who gave! We ended up with $125.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I still need to send you mine. I am so sorry I forgot until reading that.

SamandSawyersMom said...

Great!! I am glad you gave it to her. Was she surprised?

Lura said...

She opened it after she left, and I haven't talked to her since then.

Crystal said...

Ooops, I guess this is what the money you were talking about was for......Sorry, I missed the post and then forgot to ask Sonya about it.