Monday, December 18, 2006

Zoo Lights








Last night we went to the Columbus Zoo to see their Wildlights display. We got a little bit of a late start, and ended up waiting for an hour to go 2.6 miles. Then when we got into the parking lot, it looked like Cedar Point. There were cars everywhere. I just couldn't believe the zoo was that packed!

Once we got in though, we were able to still see pretty much everything. It was pretty neat. These pictures aren't great, but they'll give you an idea. The whole zoo was pretty dark except for the Christmas lights which as a very different experience.

It was so nice out too. I bet it was 50 degrees. Hard to believe it's almost Christmas in Ohio. I had on a sweater and was too hot. No coat! I had the boys dressed really warmly.

4 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Wow. I like Z's coat. You need a triple stroller like mine. Those kids must have been roasting. I am just now getting better about leaving their coats off if they don't need em'.

Cheryl said...

The Cincinnati Zoo has an awesome light display. I've never even been to the Columbus Zoo, home of Jack Hanna.

Amanda said...

Did they string lights on the animals?

SamandSawyersMom said...

lol Amanda. That joke took me a minute.