Sunday, November 26, 2006

If you think God can't use you, read this!

Noah was a drunkard,
Abraham was too old,
Isaac was a daydreamer,
Jacob was a liar,
Leah was ugly,
Joseph was abused,
Moses was a murderer,
Gideon was afraid,
Samson had long hair,
Rahab was a prostitute,
Timothy was too young,
David had an illicit affair,
Elijah was suicidal,
Isaiah preached naked,
Job was bankrupt,
John the Baptist ran around in a loin-cloth
and ate locusts,
John was self-righteous.
The disciples fell asleep while praying,
Martha fretted about everything,
Mary Magalene was demon possessed,
The boy with the fish and five rolls was
too obscure,
The Samaritan woman was divorced more
than once,
Zaccheus was too small,
Paul was too religious,
And Lazarus was dead.
~Author Unknown~

I found this in a sample copy of "Making It Home" magazine. You can find the whole sample here:

http://www.makingithomemagazine.com/sample.pdf

2 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

I like that a lot and plan to use it for my Sunbeams. That is really powerful. we can all find our sins on there...wow. I like that a lot.

Yadira said...

Thanks for posting this. I had read it before and didn't pay much attention, until someone tried to tell me today that King James was a homosexual and a pedofile. I told him I googled it and found sites both defending and discrediting that statement (of course...), but it's possible because God will use anyone. Then I gave a few examples from this. Haha. Yah is soo good.