Friday, September 07, 2007

Another Prayer Request

Just when you thought Amanda couldn't have any more on her plate...

I just got home, but there was a message on the answering machine from 9:45 pm from her that said they were taking Gabe to the ER for chest x-rays because he is having problems breathing. So she may have 2 in the hospital. I will get a hold of her in the morning and find out what is going on and get updates on everyone. Gabe has been having problems breathing for the past week so this isn't new, it has just gotten worse. Please continue to pray!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW! I'm praying!

SamandSawyersMom said...

goodness gracious, i could never handle this if I were her. I bet you are her strength after God and her husband. I sure would need someone there for me. Thanks for that Lura!